Are you looking for rock climbing holidays? Come and enjoy one of the top climbing places in the world, following the instructions of our oficial climbing guide Albert Segura, he will show you the best Sierra de Prades crags depending on your level and recommend you the best routes
For climbers of all ages and skill levels.
Come to climb with us and meet new climbers through sharing good sporting routes together. Whether you travel by yourself, or with friends you're sure to make some great new friendships through the week.
Whether you are a novice or a very experienced climber, these rock climbing holidays are great value.
Book yourself these holidays and enjoy climbing fantastic rock with us!
Come and improve your skills leading routes that are adequate at your climbing level
- Qualified Guides
- Coaching and guiding
- Airport o Train transfer from Tarragona or Reus
- Transport to the cracks
- All gear included
- Exceptional organization
Leed climbing week
Dates: 30 September 6 October
Price: 450 €
10 % OFF IF YOU COME WITH A PARTNER
Not included any additional holiday expenses such as travel
How to reserve your place
1. Send an email to email@example.com confirmed you would like a place on the trip
2. You have to pay a deposit of 100 £/100
€ with your debit/credit card or Paypal account
3. When we receive the above we will make the reservation
4. Each trip will be confirmed as going ahead once 3 people have paid their deposits
5. You will recieve a letter confirming the trip; this is the case so you can book your travel to Catalonia (Barcelona or Reus airport). Please don't book travel before the trip is confirmed.
6. You can pay the remaining balance about 10 days before the trip starts
You can travel by plane or by train. If you travel with plane you can choose between Reus or Barcelona airports; if you travel with train you arriving in
We will pick up September 30th from:
- Reus airport or Bus station 7PM
And drop off October 6th to:
- Reus airport or Bus station 6PM
Tips for the trip
Book your flight to Barcelona, much easy,cheaper and very easy to catch a bus or train to Tarragona or Reus train station
Tarragona or Reus is only 30' from the Rock Climbing House and we will fetch you
We can stop in the way to buy some food if you need it
You can choose if one day you want to rest and we can manage to take you some where and collect you on the
evening (maybe rest day on the beach?)
Rock climbing kit list
For this rock climbing holiday we recommend that you bring your own:
House kit list
For these trip you may need:
Tupperware (for picnics)