Are you looking to for rock climbing holidays?
7 days climbing and working hard on improving technic and climbing skills;
We will learn how to on sight routes that are in our top level.
Work routes, mental and physical ways to red point hard projects.
How to train for and specific route or to improve your climbing level.
Recording your climb to analyze your climbing.
Speed climbing when need it.
Listen your body and finding parts of it that you are not using correctly.
Find your fears and make them your friends.
For climbers of all ages and skill levels.
Come to climb with us and meet new climbers through sharing good routes together. Whether you travel by yourself, or with friends you will make some great new friendships through the week.
Whether you are a novice or a very experienced climber, these rock climbing holidays are great value.
Relax every day on the nice beach of Cambrils after climbing or having a nice swim in the river, Arbolí swimming pool or Siurana reservoir
7 days sport climbing around the excellent Sierra de Prades Mountains (also known as the Costa Daurada climbing area)
|Rock Climibing Camp Program||5-11 August|
Level check, start practicing exercises to improve climbing technic
|Day two||Exercises and talk about how to improve climbing skills|
|Day three||Learn how to work in a project and technics about on sighting routes/ Start new project|
|Day four||Technic exercises and mental work to climb without fear and red point a hard route/Trie project|
|Day five||Rest day, hike to a nice crystal pool to swim and relax|
Warm up and trie the project / Paella at the Rock climbing house
Climb and send the project or climb new routes if is been send it all ready
- Qualified Guides
- Coaching and guiding
- Airport o Train transfer from Tarragona or Reus
- Transport to the cracks
- All gear included
- Exceptional organization
- Picnic (you can take some food from the large breakfast to snack during the climbing)
- Free wifi
Rock climbing camp
Dates: 5-11 August
Price: 590 €
Not included any additional holiday expenses such as travel
How to reserve your place
1. Send an email to email@example.com confirmed you would like a place on the trip
2. You have to pay a deposit of 100 € with
your debit/credit card or Paypal account
3. When we receive the above we will make the reservation
4. Each trip will be confirmed as going ahead once 3 people have paid their deposits
5. You will recieve a letter confirming the trip; this is the case so you can book your travel to Catalonia (Barcelona or Reus airport). Please don't book travel before the trip is confirmed.
6. You can pay the remaining balance about 10 days before the trip starts
You can travel by plane or by train. If you travel with plane you can choose between Reus or Barcelona airports; if you travel with train you arriving in
We will pick up the 4th from:
- Tarragona/Reus airport, train or Bus station at 9 PM
And drop off the 11th to:
- Reus/Tarragona airport , train or Bus station after 6 PM
Tips for the trip
Book your flight to Barcelona, much easy,cheaper and very easy to catch a bus or train to Tarragona or Reus train station
Tarragona or Reus is only 30' from the Rock Climbing House and we will fetch you
We can stop in the way to buy some food if you need it
You will share the house with other climbers
You can choose if one day you want to rest and we can manage to take you some where and collect you on the
evening (maybe rest day on the beach?)
900m from the house there are 2 bars (Arbolí village)
Rock climbing kit list
For this rock climbing holiday we recommend that you bring your own:
House kit list
For these trip you may need:
Tupperware (for picnics)