Are you looking for rock climbing holidays? Come with us & enjoy these fantastic trip
For climbers of all ages and skill levels.
Every day will start with a nice and healthy breakfast and will get ready to warm up in our outdoor gym
We will learn how to do the best warm up for climbing and then we will go climbing to some of the best spots
Tuesday and Thursday we will climb a bit softer but learning the best technic to improve your skills and at 6pm we will train a bit in Reus climbing gyms
Wednesday will be time to recover. We will go to take a walk by the beach and afterwards will be time to visit the nice Aqua spa in La Pineda
Rest of the days we will combine climbing with some training exercises at the end of each day
Siurana, Montsant, Margalef, Arbolí and La Musara are some of the areas that you will test on these amazing climbing week.
That is the perfect place to; met new friends, improve your climbing skills, practice Spanish, relax...
We will fetch you at Tarragona train station the day before the program starts and we will drive you to our place.
We will stop in the way incase you need to do some shopping like groceries for dinner.
You will share a nice apartment with other climbers.
Outside the house there are 5000 square meters incase you prefer set your tent and enjoy the nature.
You will have some time everyday for relaxing or to do wherever you prefer, more climbing in our gym, have some drinks in Arboli or Cornudella, nice walk, or we can drive you to the city, beach or spa...
Areas we climb in can include:
- Siurana: The premiere sport climbing venue in Catalunya, and among the top destination crags in the world
- Arbolí (El Falcó): This is without doubt the very best sector among the many Arbolí crags. Similar in style and rock type to Siurana, but in general with much longer pitches up to ~45m!
- La Mussara: Is a large area split into various crags, each with different characteristics, including some multi-pitch routes. The grades here are concentrated in the F5 to F7a range on good quality conglomerate rock.
- El Montsant: Has over 500 routes on very solid and compact conglomerate rock with many pockets. Here the various crags are up to 200m long that are conveniently split into tiers linked by spectacular paths and ladders.
- Masriudoms: A lonely outcast from the major tufa crags further north in Catalunya, this huge cave is the place to head on the coldest, rainiest and windiest days during the winter. The only downside is the very limited amount of climbing for those operating below F7b.
- Margalef: The second largest area with over 800 routes across a wide grade range. The crags are situated either side of a secluded river meaning that you can climb either in the sun or shade, depending upon the time of day and your preference.
- Qualified Guides for climbing and Yoga
- Coaching and guiding
- Airport o Train transfer from Tarragona or Reus
- Transport to the cracks
- All gear included
- Exceptional organization
- Pic nic
- Free wifi
November "Climb &Train Week"
Dates: 4-10 December
Price: 590 €
Price: 420 €
Not included any additional holiday expenses such as travel
How to reserve your place
1. Send an email to email@example.com confirmed you would like a place on the trip
2. You have to pay a deposit of 100 £/100
€ with your debit/credit card or Paypal account
3. When we receive the above we will make the reservation
4. Each trip will be confirmed as going ahead once 3 people have paid their deposits
5. You will recieve a letter confirming the trip; this is the case so you can book your travel to Catalonia (Barcelona or Reus airport). Please don't book travel before the trip is confirmed.
6. You can pay the remaining balance about 10 days before the trip starts
You can travel by plane or by train. If you travel with plane you can choose between Reus or Barcelona airports; if you travel with train you arriving in
We will pick up December 3th:
- Reus airport afternoon
- Tarragona train station afternoon (7-9pm)
And drop off December 10th:
- Reus airport afternoon
- Tarragona train station 7-9pm
Rock climbing kit list
For this rock climbing holiday we recommend that you bring your own: