Get individual attention from our guides! Get training for tackling longer/bigger climbing routes, go top roping, crack climbing, sport climbing and/or get specific rock climbing instruction on techniques, gear placement, leading or anything else you may be interested in.
Individuals, family gropus or groups of friends are welcome! The days are yours, and our guides are focused on you and only you.
The best time to climb: Spring and autumn usually offer the most pleasant and reliable weather for climbing, however the season extends right throughout the winter months thanks to the frequently cold but dry and sunny days at this time of year, when conditions are often at their best. Although many excellent shaded sectors exist, which can offer good conditions on the summer time.
Tarragona rock climbing for begginer through advanced rock climbers.
In "Private Guiding" you can choose between different rock-climbing areas:
- Siurana: The premiere sport climbing venue in Catalunya, and among the top destination crags in the world
- Arbolí (El Falcó): This is without doubt the very best sector among the many Arbolí crags. Similar in style and rock type to Siurana, but in general with much longer pitches up to ~45m!
- La Mussara: Is a large area split into various crags, each with different characteristics, including some multi-pitch routes. The grades here are concentrated in the F5 to F7a range on good quality conglomerate rock.
- El Montsant: Has over 500 routes on very solid and compact conglomerate rock with many pockets. Here the various crags are up to 200m long that are conveniently split into tiers linked by spectacular paths and ladders.
- Masriudoms: A lonely outcast from the major tufa crags further north in Catalunya, this huge cave is the place to head on the coldest, rainiest and windiest days during the winter. The only downside is the very limited amount of climbing for those operating below F7b.
- Margalef: The second largest area with over 800 routes across a wide grade range. The crags are situated either side of a secluded river meaning that you can climb either in the sun or shade, depending upon the time of day and your preference.
- Qualified Guides
- Coaching and guiding
- Airport o Train transfer from Tarragona or Reus
- Transport to the cracks
- All gear included
- Exceptional organization
- Accomodation in the Rock
Climbing House's apartment
- Free wifi
- Accident insurance
Not included any additional holiday expenses such as travel