The long rock climbing weekends in Catalonia are fantastic for people who want to go on a short climbing break.
During the weekend we will work with you on personal development, including training for lead climbing and coaching on personal climbing techniques and styles.
The best time to climb: Spring and autumn usually offer the most pleasant and reliable weather for climbing, however the season extends right throughout the winter months thanks to the frequently cold but dry and sunny days at this time of year, when conditions are often at their best. Although many excellent shaded sectors exist, which can offer good conditions on the warmer days.
For climbers of all ages and skill levels.
In "Long Weekend" you can choose between different rock-climbing areas:
- Siurana: The premiere sport climbing venue in Catalunya, and among the top destination crags in the world
- Arbolí (El Falcó): This is without doubt the very best sector among the many Arbolí crags. Similar in style and rock type to Siurana, but in general with much longer pitches up to 45m!
- La Mussara: Is a large area split into various crags, each with different characteristics, including some multi-pitch routes. The grades here are concentrated in the F5 to F7a range on good quality conglomerate rock.
- Qualified Guides
- Coaching and guiding
- Airport o Train transfer from Tarragona or Reus
- Transport to the cracks
- All gear included
- Exceptional organization
- Accomodation in the Rock Climbing House's apartment
- Free wifi
- Accident insurance
Not included any additional holiday expenses such as travel